Monday, January 3, 2011

Red Velvet Cupcakes

Not just any red velvet cupcakes.
Ina's Red Velvet Cupcakes.


Yes, I used the recipe from my new Ina Garten "How Easy is That?" cookbook. And honestly, they really were easy! And delicious. And pretty.
Oh, and did I mention delicious?

Sift together all the dry ingredients.

Mix together the wet ingredients - look at that pretty red! - and then add the dry and wet ingredients alternatively into the butter and sugar you've already beaten.

Would ya look at that?!

Fill up the cupcakes and pop them in the oven...

Ta daaa!

Once they cooled, I topped them off with Ina's ah.MAY.zing cream cheese frosting.
Because I made these to bring to a New Year's Eve party, I decided these babies needed to look their best.


They're wearing their pearls.
How. Adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment