Monday, May 3, 2010

An Apology, part II

Oh. My. Goodness.

I'm back! Not that I really went anywhere, but I have been supremely, insanely busy the last two months. We have a lot to catch up on, you and I, and I'm kind of at a loss as to where to begin.

I'm DONE with college! That's a good place to start. After five loooong years of undergrad, I turned in my last paper on Wednesday and am finally, officially done! My graduation is Friday morning and my family is coming in town to celebrate. Boston's not going to know what hit it. Of course all of this leads to the inevitable question, "So what are you going to do now?" To which I really don't have an answer yet. What's interesting is that I don't feel anxious (not yet anyways...) about the fact that I don't have an answer to that question. I've been applying to jobs and I've been going on interviews. Eventually things will fall into place and I'll figure it all out. I'm young, I've got time.

In the past two months since I last wrote - yes, it really has been almost two months - I've gone home a few times, saw my beautiful cousin, Carley, get married, participated in a 17th Century Faire, made new friends, got in touch with old ones, went on a few dates, bought some seriously cute clothes, and made some seriously great food. I've tried to document a lot of it with pictures, but unfortunately in the last couple months my camera also died. I've had to resort to using my old camera, but the lens on that one is broken and I'm not sure how much longer that will last either. I'll catch you up on some of it, but for the most part we'll just be starting fresh from here.

So sit back and relax - now that my time is my own I have big plans for this little blog of mine. I'm sorry I've been MIA for so long and I promise it will never ever ever happen again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment