So I have a LOT to write about. We have so much to catch up on, and - let's be honest - most of these posts will focus on me somehow. But today I'm going to take a step back and focus on someone else. My mamma. How do I love thee? I could never begin to even count the ways. She is literally the most important person in my life, and I owe everything I have and everything I am to her. What can I say? She's the best. To celebrate my mom and everything she's taught me, I compiled a list of the ten best things I've ever gotten from her.
Traci's Top Ten
1. To always be a little bit kinder than necessary.
2. How important it is to stand up for myself.
3. The truth is always better than a lie.
4. Do not be afraid of love when it comes.
5. My fabulous fashion sense. Case in point:
6. How to cook. I'm pretty badass in the kitchen and it's because of her.
7. Always take my makeup off before I go to sleep at night... Okay, so I literally never do this, much to my mother's dismay, but that doesn't stop her from reminding me to do it every time I talk to her.
8. How to be silly...
9. Gave me my green thumb and love of pretty, pretty flowers.
10. It's the little things that count.
Love you, mamma :)