Thursday, May 13, 2010

As We Go On, We Remember...

All the times we've
Had together

And as our lives change

From whatever

We will still be

Friends forever

Yes. Those are lyrics from that impossibly cheesy Vitamin C song, "Graduation." Normally I kind of hate songs like that, but I've heard that song so many times in the last two weeks and I don't even care. It couldn't be more perfect for this time in my life. I am now, officially, a college graduate! What a surreal, incredible feeling - it's amazing and exciting and terrifying all at once. I don't really know what comes next. The plan is definitely to stay in Boston - after 5 years, this is my home and I'm not going anywhere - and I've been sending out resumes and going on interviews. But for now I'm just enjoying this time. I know that things will fall into the right place when they're supposed to. Anyways, I thought I'd share a few pictures from senior week and graduation!


My roommates and I at our Senior Ball.


Senior Night at Fenway Park



Senior Booze Cruise




Graduation at TD Garden



Graduation Day with my Family



Party for my roommates and our families at our apartment!

Congrats to the Class of 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment