Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Little Pick-Me-Up

Even though it's been really warm here...and by really warm, I mean about 50 degrees...I got a bit of a chill walking home from work yesterday that I just couldn't shake. So I created my very own hot toddy to warm me up.


Anyone who knows me knows how much I love chocolate - the darker the better! I made this Hershey's Special Dark Hot Cocoa according to the recipe, but only used 1/2 a cup of milk. After the mix was combined into the hot milk, I added a 1/4 of a cup (ok...maybe it was more like a 1/3 cup...maybe a little more?) of room temperature Bailey's Irish Cream.



Chocolate and booze. These are a few of my favorite things.

Oh, and that adorable mug is a little souvenir I bought myself in Perugia. It's from the Perugina Chocolate Factory (and yes, it was filled with baci when I bought it!). It says "Per cogliere tutto il valore della gioia devi avere qualcuno con cui condividerla." (To take all the value from joy, you must have someone to share it with.) Salute!

No comments:

Post a Comment