Saturday, February 12, 2011

Things 90s Kids Realize

I've found my new favorite thing.

A new blog called Things 90s Kids Realize. It. Is. Amazing. I literally sat here for 30 minutes reading every post, grinning from ear to ear. The 90s were such a weird, random decade and I love that I can call myself a 90s kid. The overwhelming majority of the posts are pop culture references and revelations. My favorite post far: DJ Tanner's boyfriend, Steve, voiced Aladdin. What?!

More than reminiscing about my favorite childhood TV shows, it just made me think back to my childhood and what a great time I had.
Life was so much simpler back then and my highest ambition in life was to be just like Clarissa from Clarissa Explains it All. Somehow looking back and remembering the things that rocked my world at age 7 kind of puts life at age 23 into perspective for me.

So, if you're feeling a little nostalgic for your childhood, check it out and take a walk down memory lane with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment