Saturday, February 19, 2011

Shopping and Cupcakes!

I do not have a car. As a city dweller a car is not something I really have the need for. And besides, that's why God invented ZipCar. So Melanie and I decided to take a special trip this past Saturday and go to one of the happiest places on Earth.
A place where you can find everything you never knew you needed.
A magical place where dreams come true.
A little place called Target.

Ah, just typing the word puts a smile on my face!

An hour (and one shopping blackout) later, I stood at the register putting $200 on my card and said, out loud, "What the hell did I just buy?!"

One purchase that I can fully stand behind is a whimsical, sweet little cupcake stand. I saw it in the bakeware aisle and I think it actually waved at me. It wanted me to buy it and take it home. So I did. And then promptly baked cupcakes to fill said cupcake stand.

I turned this:

Into these.

Whimsical, sweet little Oatmeal Banana Cupcakes with Banana Cream Cheese Frosting to go with my adorable new cupcake holder.


No comments:

Post a Comment