Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Big Move

Well folks, it's official. I am now a resident of Brookline!

I was so stressed about moving. Like beyond stressed. Like I couldn't fall asleep at night because all I could think of was how much had to get done. But, honestly, it wasn't so bad! Minus the fact that it was literally 95 degrees outside, it wasn't too bad.
Oh and then I fell down the stairs. That wasn't fun. So other than the heat and Domenica taking a tumble, it was all good.

And the tenants that lived in my apartment before us left a case of Bud Light in the fridge. Score!


Look at our adorable kitchen! The kitchen in in my old apartment was the size of a closet and didn't have any windows, so I feel like I'm living in the lap of luxury now.



And our pantry!


And LAUNDRY! I'm doing loads of wash just because I can.


We still have lots of unpacking and organizing to do. And, the most fun part, decorating! I'm also going to paint my bedroom in the next week or so. Right now it's the most atrocious shade of oatmeal and red. Yikes. More on that later. For now, I'm enjoying getting settled in the new place. More pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment