Saturday, September 18, 2010

Before: My Bedroom!

I've been living in my adorable new Coolidge Corner apartment for almost three weeks now. I love it to death and there's almost nothing I'd change about it. Almost.



My bedroom. It's huge. And it's red. Like really, really RED. Like I think I've been having bad dreams because of my close proximity to this blood red wall.



And while only one (enormous) wall is red, the other three walls are an unfortunate shade of peachy-beige.


I'm not sure who thought it would be a good idea to paint a bedroom, any room, these colors, but I can't take it anymore! I went to the hardware store this afternoon and bought all the paint and supplies I need. Before this weekend is over, my bedroom will look completely different. After pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment