Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Morning Breakfast

As you know, last Sunday I was a bit of a pig. This Sunday I decided I should make myself a nice breakfast, a real breakfast, one that has less than 5,000 calories. As you may also know, I'm repainting my bedroom. It's a big ass bedroom and I've been painting like a mad woman. My entire body aches and muscles I didn't even know I had scream in agony every time I move, so I figured I ought to treat myself to a nice breakfast.

I started with baby Yukon gold potatoes, onions, and broccoli.

While they cooked, I beat 4 eggs and some milk.

Then I cut up some herbed goat cheese and added it right into the eggs.

Once the veggies had softened up, I poured the eggs down over them, turned down the heat, and let it cook.

The tricky part is flipping it over! I used a big plate and managed not to make a huge mess everywhere.

Tadaa!

I can promise you, it tastes just as good as it looks. And I have lots of leftovers, so I can eat more later. YUM!

Now back to painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment