Monday, June 7, 2010

Movin' on Up

I held off on posting this for a little while because there was a lot of uncertainty and stress surrounding it. But now that the ink is dry I am excited to tell you that come September I will be living in Coolidge Corner!

Even better, I'm living with my best friend Melanie from Domestic! Can you even imagine all of the cooking and baking deliciousness that's going to take place in that kitchen?! Melanie and I have been friends since we were five years old. I feel like when you're little you kind of day dream about growing up and being fabulous and having an apartment with your best friend... and for me that's actually going to happen! We'll also be living with Fina, one of Melanie's good friends from college. I've lived here for five years and I've always lived right in Boston, so I'm a little sad to be changing my address to Brookline, but we're just a couple T stops away from Boston proper and our place is the cutest little dream of an apartment three young ladies could ask for. I'm super excited!


1 comment:

  1. I wish I could "like" this a million TIMES! Should we be the new 'We are not Martha'??!

    ReplyDelete