Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Computer!

Hey guys! So sorry for the absence this past week. As I mentioned before, I was having a lot of problems with my laptop last week. I took it to a computer place and they determined that while the hard drive is fine, the LCD screen is busted. After much deliberation and discussion with my parents (hey, Dad was forking over the money for this one)... I got a new laptop!!!!

My old laptop was great and it lasted me a solid five years, but its age was really starting to show. Since it lasted so long and I had so few problems, I decided to stick with HP again this time around. I haven't had a new technological gadget in the longest time and I've been totally occupied all afternoon setting everything up and playing with my new toy.

I still need to transfer all of my files from my old computer to this one and install Microsoft Office, so it will be a couple days before I'm totally up and running like normal, but I'm off to a great start. I'll have some new posts up in the next few days - promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment