Tuesday, February 23, 2010

An Apology

Dear D*Tales readers ('cause there are oh so many of you...),

Please forgive me. I did not forget about you, I promise. I owe you guys an apology and believe me, I am sorry! I'm throwing myself at your mercy. I know, I know... I've been promising that I would update the blog with more posts and I haven't kept up my end of the deal. Last week I did have a legitimate reason, my whole computer fiasco, but this week... Well, this week all I can offer you is this picture as an explanation:

Yes, that is my workspace. And yes, all of these books need to be read and analyzed and reported on by the end of the week. YIKES! Don't worry - it looks worse than it is. I'm actually in great shape right now. The last week or so my brain has been completely in school-mode, and unfortunately it's going to stay there until about Thursday afternoon. After that though, look out! D*Tales, my love, you will have my undivided attention.

Love, love, love,
Domenica

No comments:

Post a Comment