Monday, February 8, 2010

And the Saints Go Marching In

WOOOOOOOOOOOO SAINTS!!!!

Alright, I cannot tell a lie... I could have car
ed less who won the Superbowl. I'm not the biggest football fan. I was born and raised in New York to die-hard Giants fans and now live Patriot territory. Since neither of these teams were in the big game, I really didn't have a preference for who won. All of my friends were rooting for the Saints, so I rooted for the Colts just to give them a hard time. It also boiled down to the battle of reality TV boyfriends -- Hank Baskett Jr. all the way!

I spent the evening at Melanie's house with her and her roommates and since we all felt the same way about the game, the focus of the night was more on the food than anything else. Her roommates made this adorable little schedule so we could plan the oven usage accordingly. Since we all feasted last night, I'll let you feast with your eyes now. The feast in all its glory.


Mike's 7 Layer Dip
Homemade Guac.
Pepperoni & Cheeze Calzone
Fresh Veggie Pizza

Buffalo Chicken Bites, Calzone,
and Fresh Veggie Pizza
Paula Deen's Gooey Butter Cake
(THANK YOU, Fina!)
Homemade Blueberry Pie
and Vanilla Ice Cream

I'll be going to the gym first thing tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment