Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pumpkin Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Buttercream (Part II)

Remember this post? And how I bragged about how amazing these cupcakes were?

Well, as promised, I made them again. This time for our annual "Friendsgiving" dinner. And I think they may have been even better the second time around!


Flour and spices.

Sugars, eggs and melted butter.

Add the pumpkin and the batter is ready!

Let those little babies bake up for about 20 minutes.

Frost and decorate!
I don't know why I didn't take any photos of the frosting, but I'll sum it up for you - homemade caramel, 2 sticks of butter and lots of powdered sugar. Delish.

The Friendsgiving dinner was great. Lots and lots of great food, even better friends. My friend Kristen made this lovely poster so we could all write what we're thankful for. Take a look:

No comments:

Post a Comment