Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pretty Things

I am a happy girl today. Very happy. But more on that later! Right now all I want to share with you is my latest purchase.


Isn't it so pretty? I've been eyeing this dress for weeks, and today the perfect opportunity to wear it presented itself. I couldn't resist!

This gorgeous frock is from one of my favorite sites, ModCloth.com. I wasn't sure about the sizing of this dress - on the site it said it runs a little small - so I called and spoke to one of their representatives and she gave me the measurements. I ended up getting a size up from what I normally would and I think it's going to work out just fine. The girl I spoke to was super helpful, and the dress is shipping out tomorrow so I should have it by Friday. I can't wait to get my hands on it and try it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment