Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wasn't able to make it home for Thanksgiving this year. I had to work yesterday and it's back to work for me tomorrow as well, so the trip just wasn't doable. I was away from home for Thanksgiving once before, but it was when I was studying in Italy. Since we were all in the same boat, my group of friends banded together and created an awesome dinner.

This year I felt like I was the only one who wasn't going home to be with my family. Needless to say, I've been a little bummed this week.
Luckily one of my best friends, James, also had to work this week and wasn't able to go home either. We spent the day together and I made a great Thanksgiving dinner for us. Check out the spread!



For all of the blessings in my life, especially my family and my friends (who are also family to me), I am infinitely grateful.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment