Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pumpkin Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Buttercream

A few weeks ago Melanie made the most amazing cupcakes I've ever had. Pumpkin Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Buttercream. Seriously. She just found the recipe online and made them...and then we ate them all and gained about 10lbs a piece.

I wanted to bring something to the Halloween party that I went to, so I decided to make them myself. I used the same recipe Mel did and it was so easy! Except I burned the caramel twice before I got it right. Hey, it was my first time! I meant to take pictures, but I had to get my costume on and get to the party. Then I fully intended to take pictures at the party, but everyone ate them. Like, all of them.
Every. Single. One. Gone!
See?

If you want the recipe you can find it here. And if you want to see pretty pictures of the cupcakes, you can look at them on Melanie's blog.

Don't worry, there'll be plenty more opportunities to take cupcake pics as I'll
definitely be making these again!

No comments:

Post a Comment