Monday, July 25, 2011

Hiatus

Hallooo!

I've been gone a long time. I'm sorry. If you read my blog, then you know that sometimes I do that. I disappear for a little while. It doesn't meant I don't love you anymore. It just means that I'm staying true to the one guideline I gave myself when I started the blog:

"Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you,
say what you've got to say, and say it hot."


I have had a kind of crazy couple months. I haven't felt moved to write and share the inner workings of my brain lately. And I know that would definitely come across in my writing. I don't want to bore you with half-hearted posts. You deserve better than that.

So, for anyone out there who may be waiting with baited breath for my next post, I'm back. It's so nice to see you again.

Domenica

No comments:

Post a Comment