Monday, April 25, 2011

Hello!

Oh, man. It's been a loooong time since I've written anything. A seriously long time. Long Time with a capital L and capital T, to emphasize the importance and meaning of the phrase.

I'm sure you've all been wondering where I've been. Have you been coming up with crazy ideas as to my whereabouts? Like maybe my computer was stolen. Maybe my apartment caught on fire and I've been turned out on the streets like a 19th century orphan. Perhaps I decided to pull an Eat, Pray, Love and drop off the grid (seriously considered that one). Maybe I died or, even worse, decided to stop writing this blog.

No, no, and no to all of the above.

The truth is I just haven't felt like writing. I know that's not a very good answer and I hope you'll forgive me for it. Sometimes I get so caught up in myself, in my own head, that most of my energy and focus goes there. And there are things that have been going on in my life that have required quite a bit of introspection lately. I know it's not the best excuse, but it's the only one I've got so I hope you'll understand.

The good new is that I'm back! Some awesome things have happened since my last post - iPhone! Trip to Wales! - and I'm excited to share with you. Stay tuned for the updates, musings and general ridiculousness you've become used to, as well as a new look and some fun new features.

xoxo
Domenica

No comments:

Post a Comment