Friday, December 31, 2010

Moments from 2010 I Never Want to Forget

Memorial day spent on my friends' roof. Gorgeous weather, gorgeous view of my city. Friends (new and old) lounging, laughing, drinking. A perfect day.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

The first time I saw my name in the masthead of the Improper Bostonian.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

A morning spent with someone who gives me butterflies in my stomach. Lounging around in our t-shirts, talking, laughing, not wanting to leave our little bubble. The way he picked me up and carried me, the way he ran his fingers through my hair. Kisses that made my knees wobbly.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Graduation. The feeling I felt when I opened my diploma and saw my name. Looking up into the crowd and seeing my parents' faces.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Lazy days at 772 spent on the couch, eating Annie's Mac & Cheese, and watching movie after movie and medical mystery shows.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Halloween. A great night with my friends and one of my favorite costumes ever.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Moving out of 772 and into Greenway Court. The end of one era and the beginning of another. Painting and decorating the new place, making it a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment